Dr. Larry Martin is a Holistic Doctor with over 40 years experience in Holistic Living and health. Through personal experience with Diabetes in his family, he researched and developed his own unique formula for Diabetes control.
Diabetes can be a debilitating disease and whilst there is evidence for it being a genetic connection from family members and ancestral timelines, many people develop diabetes from making bad choices in life and having made poor dietary choices. Diabetes is broken down into two main types;
Type 1 Diabetes is known as insulin-dependent diabetes and that is where the pancreas fails to produce Insulin that is needed for the body to regulate blood sugar.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is often a quiet killer just because symptoms do not normally surface. This is the lifestyle diabetes and is not as serious as type 1.
Dr Larry Talks about the prevalence of Diabetes in various cultures, how to control diabetes and according to http://www.diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/statistics/ they can be broken down as follows.
Diabetes by Race/Ethnicity
The rates of diagnosed diabetes in adults by race/ethnic background are:
- 7.4% of non-Hispanic whites
- 8.0% of Asian Americans
- 12.1% of Hispanics
- 12.7% of non-Hispanic blacks
- 15.1% of American Indians/Alaskan Natives
The breakdown among Asian Americans:
- 4.3% for Chinese
- 8.9% for Filipinos
- 11.2% for Asian Indians
- 8.5% for other Asian Americans.
The breakdown among Hispanic adults:
- 8.5% for Central and South Americans
- 9.0% for Cubans
- 13.8% for Mexican Americans
- 12.0% for Puerto Ricans.
Listen to this Interview with Dr. Larry and learn about what drove him to find a new diabetes solution. Learn how to control your diabetes naturally.
Find Out More About Glyconex
Latest posts by naturalpresswire (see all)
- New Holistic Breakthrough In Diabetes Control - January 20, 2018
- Innovations Shaping the Organic Personal Care Products - January 12, 2018
- “Lahela’s Spine Class:” A Therapeutic Workout, taking Pilates to a New Level - October 23, 2017